Woo! is located in Beaverton, Oregon, U.S.A. We create and sell decals and other automotive/lifestyle products. Our website address is https://www.woodecals.com. Woo! is a subsidiary of Whiskey & Whiskey LLC. (https://www.whiskeyandwhiskey.com).
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will never sell or provide any customer data whatsoever to third-party websites or individuals unless required by law.
We have enabled a site-wide, valid SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate using protocols that encrypt at industry-standard 256-bit cipher. Information you supply during checkout or via any of our website forms are covered and encrypted under this certificate.
We store the following information within our system to process your order:
- Your name
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Inventory details (items you order)
- Historical transaction data (your previous orders)
- Your IP address
Some or all of these details are stored to process your order, publish reviews, complete form data, and respond to you. We never send spam or advertisement emails in any form whatsoever.
Payment Data Collection/Processing
Because we use PayPal for all payments, payment information via credit card, debit card, eCheck, and any other payment details are kept secure on PayPal’s server. No payment information is shared between PayPal and our site. Payment success/failure is transferred from PayPal to our site via encrypted transaction key.
Removal of Data
We understand that many people have privacy concerns, or would otherwise prefer not to have their information stored within our system. If you would like us to remove your account/personal information from our records, please contact us. Please note that we cannot remove an account or account details that have open or undelivered orders. The action of account removal is permanent and cannot be undone once the request has been fulfilled.
Terms of Service
By accessing our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following web site Terms and Conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not or cannot agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Woo!’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Woo!’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by Woo! at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Woo!’s website are provided “as is”. Woo! makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Woo! does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to our site.
In no event shall Woo! or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Woo!’s website, even if Woo! or a Woo! authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Woo!’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Woo! does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Woo! may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Woo! does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Woo! has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Woo! of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Woo!’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
A cookie is a small text file that’s stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. We use them to:
- Remember site preferences.
- Remember that you’re logged in.
- Tailor our sites to your interests.
- Acceptance of cookie notice and other forms.
- Entering of information to complete an order.
- Adding products to a wishlist, cart, and comparison function.
- User registration and account information.